Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck (CT) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This waiting game can get tricky! For example, I currently have a M3LR, that I was expecting to trade-in for the CT. With the recent price changes, my M3 has been severely devalued. My fear is that when the new/refreshed M3 arrives, I will take another financial hit. Those of us that don't have deep pockets are biting our nails waiting...

I mean it’s going to be an $80k truck, you have to have deep pockets for it.

Reactions: aerodyne
People are amazed that the Truck has a folding rear seat? Or is that sarcasm? What makes that folding rear seat different and better than other Pickups with folding rear seats?
We are just happy that Tesla included a good/ useful feature. Nobody claiming Tesla “Invented” them or that they are amazing. Just a nice feature.

Also likely they will have a frunk that opens from the bottom of the grill area, that makes me happy also. Ford has done that as well. Hell, it’s been done on trunks for decades.

Lots of nice features which can be included which have been done before. Brace yourself… people may be happy about other things which might have appeared elsewhere first again.

I hope the CT arrives soon.
When I told my wife I was taking delivery and bringing the T3 home, she had a smile from ear to ear. When she saw it, her words were, "But I thought it was going to be silver, shiny, and wedged-shaped.."
My bad for losing patience over the CT, but now, we are fighting to drive the T3 over the Prius.

Reactions: zoomer0056 and Ogre
Lots of jobs getting posted for the Cybertruck. Dozens since the start of the year. Lots of them line-worker type stuff looking for people with machining and stamping experience as opposed to engineering jobs.

Maybe we’ll see a production start prior to July.

• Love
Reactions: CyberGus