Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck FSD price history

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No doubt.

View attachment 654597

We need to figure out what's moral obligations that's good for public relations and what's the legal contract.

The legal contract here is under the link "Order Agreement". It states what happens when one of the parties breach that contract.

Yes, one among parties can breach the contract and it spells out the consequences.

If the promise is good enough, it should be spelled out in the contract called "Order Agreement". It's absent. So it's not in a legal contract. It's a promise, not a legal obligation.
I have two CTs now w/FSD, both at $10k each just in case it goes up even more. The lack of a formal agreement makes me wonder if cancelling FSD on my order(s), if they ever come to fruition, will cause issues when my order is being finalized.

I have two CTs now w/FSD, both at $10k each just in case it goes up even more. The lack of a formal agreement makes me wonder if cancelling FSD on my order(s), if they ever come to fruition, will cause issues when my order is being finalized.
In general, Tesla would try its best to keep its promise. However, I am also a realist so I would not be surprised if promises are broken.

I would say because CyberTruck is new with great publicity, I think Tesla will honor its promise. I would not lose sleep over it because the odds of breaking the CyberTruck FSD price are too low in my estimation.

Reactions: El joe