Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck Image Leaked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cybertruck beta unit image.jpeg

The bed should be really practical though. Could put my bikes on there and not lose any range, vs.a hitch rack. And they would be secure.

The side wings make the bed far less practical. Honda had side wings on the Ridgeline initially and removed them in the redesign. Being able to reach in the side of the bed is a critical feature of a truck.

Wonder if this is from the rumored pilot line in Fremont.

Glad to see some progress. Wiper blade is still not looking ideal but looks way better than from that drone video.

Maybe it’s the angle of the picture, but I’m not seeing the light bar above the windshield.

Hopefully we see CT’s out on the roads and trails doing some testing soon.

They may have found that this upright position is "good enough" and possibly better than having the hood leave a gap to the window.
I think my only issue will be accumulated snow and ice removal. When I remove the snow off my windshield, I usually use an extending brush and pull the snow towards me, working from both sides. With the wiper in this location, I wouldn't be able to do that on the drivers side unless the wiper hinged off the windshield. I think if the brush extended long enough, I could pull all the snow down the windshield and hood from the front, but scraping ice will be more difficult since it required more leverage on the brush.

This is not the same wiper. It's a newer one with a slimmer profile and the housing is now angled to push the wiper all the way to the edge of the window making it less obtrusive. I kinda like it much better than the first iteration.

True, though it would look even better if it were straight and not have that kink where it attaches to.

Love my Model 3, but this "truck", something out of Godzilla? Rivian..if you want a truck.

What you just wrote doesn't make any sense. The Rivian is the least "truck" out of all, it has a tiny 4.5ft bed.