Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck Image Leaked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the questions I've always had with the CT was where the chargeport was going to be.
Since this hatch is only on the driver's side, I'm assuming I have my answer :p
1643034842723.png

Reactions: Ciaopec and UCF3
I think my only issue will be accumulated snow and ice removal. When I remove the snow off my windshield, I usually use an extending brush and pull the snow towards me, working from both sides. With the wiper in this location, I wouldn't be able to do that on the drivers side unless the wiper hinged off the windshield. I think if the brush extended long enough, I could pull all the snow down the windshield and hood from the front, but scraping ice will be more difficult since it required more leverage on the brush.

Seems like it would have to hinge off in order to replace the blades, no? Same as any other?

The real problem I think would be finding the right size wiper blade. That has to be the longest one I've ever seen.

Well.... it pretty much has all of the changes those of us who were critical pointed out.
Can't have a front 'bumper' like that
Need mirrors
Need wipers
Tires need to be under the flares
Need 3 lights due to width
etc etc
Elon: No no no, we are NOT making changes!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And to add to this, as someone who does a lot of DIY stuff... gets dirt and mulch dumped in the back, wood, hunts, etc....

1. I still see no drain holes in the back, specially by the cab. There appears to be a compartment, but you need places for water to drain out.
Definitely don't want water sitting in the corners by the cab.
2. I don't know how the doors or gate open, but when I'm dirty or wearing gloves... handles are ideal
3. That retracting cover still fits into a slot, it would be better if it were overlapping and have a 'gutter' at the bottom.
Water and snow will run off of it and into the bed on your stuff.
If the cover were flat, no problem, but being slanted, that's an everyday use issue.
4. I hope there are more tie-downs

How can we combine the F150 design and CT capability/range?
Rivian is decent but I see the spare tire is under the bed. Looks great in a showroom, not so great if you have to empty the bed
of the truck along a highway to access the spare tire.

ugh