Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck is the vehicle that John DeLorean would have built.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Delorean was so far ahead of it's time. I had the opportunity to buy one in pristine condition for $12k in 1986. I am so pissed I didn't pull the trigger on that! Not going to make the same mistake on this truck. It's breaking the mold, and I like it.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the D-REX yet? :)

upload_2019-11-23_19-28-42.png

Whoever signed off on that design must have inhaled all of John Delorian's coke.

First, it's DELOREAN. Second, John Delorean never had any coke. He was framed by the FBI and exonerated of all charges when an FBI agent flipped and admitted to entire plan of setting him up. When he tried to back out of the setup operation, they got him into that hotel room by threatening to deliver his young daughters head to him in a bag.

I realize there's a chance you were 'only joking', but as Delorean owners, we take this seriously that all the 'coke jokes' do not reflect any actual reality.

I've always thought that the DeLorean was cool (before Back to the Future).

The triangle design was NOT what I was expecting! But after looking at dozens of pictures and seeing multiple videos, I've really come to like it. So different, so futuristic and so not like anything else out there. I put a deposit down yesterday.