Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck on Display in Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Be aware, Electrek and CNET published slightly wrong dates. I confirmed the dates with the Petersen and that a general admission ticket is all you need. The Petersen website added a banner on their website now so there should be no confusion when you buy your tickets, which must be purchased in advance. FYI, masks are required. No tix are available for Monday or Tuesday that I can see.

VW's ID Buzz and other IDs will be on display too.

Reactions: themorey

One Week Only! See the Tesla Cybertruck!
In celebration of our reopening, we have partnered with Tesla to bring the Cybertruck to the museum for just 1 week!

Starting Saturday, June 20 guests of the museum will have a chance to view the prototype electric vehicle during its first stationary public display since its private unveiling back in November.

With its striking sharp-edged, flat-paneled exoskeleton made of stainless steel and armored glass, Tesla created the all-electric Cybertruck to offer more utility than most pickup trucks and more performance than many sports cars. In its Tri Motor all-wheel drive configuration, the Cybertruck can accelerate from 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds, tow up to 14,000 pounds and travel 500-plus miles on a single charge. Production is expected to begin in late 2021.

All tickets must be purchased in advance and the Tesla Cybertruck will only be at the museum until June 26th so don't forget to pre-purchase your tickets online. Please be sure to review our COVID - 19 Health and Safety Policies and procedures HERE before your visit.

Purchase Tickets | Petersen Automotive Museum

This will be my first truck

5HzfPhI.jpg