Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck Poll

Do you like the new Cybertruck design?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering why they didn't show inside the truck. Guess when they give rides, there will be videos of that out. It was pretty funny watching Elon standing in front of the door trying to cover up the cracked window only to exacerbate the issue when he tells Franz to crack the other window too.

We should close this poll in ~5 minutes then run another one in the morning. This truck is rapidly growing on me :)

The shape is.... 'unconventional' but since the skin is the structure I think they needed that angled form. It had to be a triangle.

So when you seriously match this thing up to the Rivian R1T or R1S can anyone seriously say that the Cybertruck wins?
This thing looks as though it emanated from a dystopian sci-fi B-Movie.

Tesla has been known for its design, as well as power and uniqueness. The latter two may be in abundance, although the sparse interior dashboard has already been done with the Model 3, but its design this time is akin to an unfinished Hummer, awaiting additional parts. Sorry, I really dislike this thing. As for the window issue, not the best example of Musk's finest moments.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Sherlo
We should close this poll in ~5 minutes then run another one in the morning. This truck is rapidly growing on me :)

The shape is.... 'unconventional' but since the skin is the structure I think they needed that angled form. It had to be a triangle.
I believe I left it so that you can change your vote so there's no need for another poll.

Maybe it should have been a Pyramid. Because the only people that could have built it was the Egyptians and way before it's time.