Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck staying full size

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree completely. There is pretty much zero purpose to keeping a truck in a garage.

My Model S and motorcycles are parked in the garage but the truck is outside. Yeah, it's dirty. But it's a truck, it's supposed to be dirty.

I'm glad Elon isn't targeting the soccer mom demographic here who would keep this thing garaged.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tanquen
Does anyone know what the dimensions of the Cybertruck are? I’m going to build a new house and would like to build a garage to fit the truck, but have not been able to find its dimensions.
By tomorrow I'll have posted this in half a dozen threads:
Cybertruck Blueprint inverted color.jpg

So they are going to take about two feet out of the truck. Most likely it will come from the passenger compartment. If you take it out of the front you will have to move the front wheels back. If you take it out of the back the rear wheels will have to move forward. I don't see them making the bed shorter

• Helpful
Reactions: insaneoctane
Ranger is Europe's best-selling pickup truck with 30.4% market share, according to the latest data. Tesla would have to build a better more capable truck for the same price or less
Better and more capable, yes. Same price or less, probably not. Tesla has proven time and again that their new products are so compelling that people stretch their budgets to acquire them. They see the value of spending a little more up front for what it has to offer.

Dan

Does anyone know what the dimensions of the Cybertruck are? I’m going to build a new house and would like to build a garage to fit the truck, but have not been able to find its dimensions.

Wikipedia lists the dimensions as 19' 4" length (almost 3 feet longer than Model X), roughly 6' 10" width (similar to Model X with mirrors folded), and 6' 3" height (9 inches taller than Model X).

19'6" i believe. So, if you have a standard 20' garage, just hope your garage door is slim. Luckily I have a stacked 3 car garage so I can spill over into the 3rd car spot if need be.