Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck Width is 82"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I LOVE the Cybertruck! I have a reservation I made the day of the Cybertruck event.

I think the Cybertruck's general size is great for Tesla's entry into the pickup truck market. However, ideally for me, would be for Tesla to (down the road) introduce an additional model, the Cybertruck "Mini."

Speaking for myself, and unlike the crowd that prefers the "there is no such thing as a pickup truck that is too big" mentality, I like small pickup trucks. I also think the Cybertruck Mini would have great acceptance globally. Many countries on the globe have roads that cannot easily handle behemoth vehicles. I'm guessing the China Design Studio may produce a Cybertruck Mini sooner than we think. I HOPE SO!

upload_2020-5-24_0-7-15.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-24_0-7-3.jpeg
    upload_2020-5-24_0-7-3.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 144
  • upload_2020-5-24_0-7-3.png
    upload_2020-5-24_0-7-3.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 101
  • upload_2020-5-24_0-7-15.jpeg
    upload_2020-5-24_0-7-15.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 91
I LOVE the Cybertruck! I have a reservation I made the day of the Cybertruck event.

I think the Cybertruck's general size is great for Tesla's entry into the pickup truck market. However, ideally for me, would be for Tesla to (down the road) introduce an additional model, the Cybertruck "Mini."

Speaking for myself, and unlike the crowd that prefers the "there is no such thing as a pickup truck that is too big" mentality, I like small pickup trucks. I also think the Cybertruck Mini would have great acceptance globally. Many countries on the globe have roads that cannot easily handle behemoth vehicles. I'm guessing the China Design Studio may produce a Cybertruck Mini sooner than we think. I HOPE SO!
I really enjoyed my little 1984 Dodge Rampage Pickup. Something that size, and with the stainless steel exoskeleton and similar lines as the big CT would be cool.

I Jay's Garage, Elon told Jay that the production vehicle with be 5% less width and length. That gets the length down to 220.4 inches. That will fit in my garage. 232 will not. Could be make or break for me. Anyone know for sure?

I Jay's Garage, Elon told Jay that the production vehicle with be 5% less width and length. That gets the length down to 220.4 inches. That will fit in my garage. 232 will not. Could be make or break for me. Anyone know for sure?

He later tweeted that it would be 3%

Then an even later tweet he said even 3% smaller would be too small. The prototype and the production model will be nearly the same.

Also the Cybertruck has the additional lights that are required. if you look at the Cybertruck video when it first came out on stage, their are 5 amber lights across the top light bar. The rear also appears to have 5 brake lights within the brake light strip, it's hard to see but if you look at the video where they bring out the Cyberquad, you can see him.

• Informative
Reactions: themorey
Also the Cybertruck has the additional lights that are required. if you look at the Cybertruck video when it first came out on stage, their are 5 amber lights across the top light bar. The rear also appears to have 5 brake lights within the brake light strip, it's hard to see but if you look at the video where they bring out the Cyberquad, you can see him.

This image shows 4 of the 5 the lights in the rear light bar:

tesla-cybertruck-fremont-production-e1601303443949.jpeg