Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck will feature stealth paint tech!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can buy Cybertruck with matte black stealth paint that renders it invisible at night. The military and police applications of this is enormous! Which one are YOU going to buy? Naked stainless steel or invisible black? For further details, I invite you to watch the following video:

You can buy Cybertruck with matte black stealth paint that renders it invisible at night. The military and police applications of this is enormous! Which one are YOU going to buy? Naked stainless steel or invisible black? For further details, I invite you to watch the following video:
Silly video and silly (sorry) conclusion that it will be an available option.

Sorry, no 'civilian' will be getting this paint.

And what does it have to do with 'matte black', which is what Elon said "sure" to?

• Disagree
Reactions: SpaceCash
Matte Black is not necessarily a stealth invisible black, in the patent it didn’t say anything about being an invisible black, hype is real but I’m definitely not getting an invisible black, I’m sure that I'll be a danger to others driving behind me at night even with the taillights and that I’ll get pulled over for something because a cop deemed my car unsafe, matte black doesn’t make a car invisible at night and invisible police (even though I have never been pulled over in the 8 years that I have been driving) is a terrible idea lol.