Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck Will Feel Dated By the Time it Comes Out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In general, I'm fine and can appreciate the idea of a bench seat. But I view a truck as a utility vehicle -- one for getting jobs done. And the bench seat not only lets another person sit there if needed, but also it's just handy in terms of somewhere to put random stuff related to the job. I'm not sure that will be the case with most CT buyers.

I currently use a pretty old F-150 (like 1990ish) with a bench seat and think it works well. But it doesn't even have working A/C, so I guess I just don't care about comfort when I'm trying to get something done. Meanwhile, the bench just seems like a useful shelf that I can also put my butt on while driving. This is probably pretty far from most people interested in a CT.

Wait, people actually still quote Elon and presume he's telling the truth? Are we in 2023 or 2013?

I still remember when he said he had a submarine that could rescue some boys in Thailand. Those were good days. I bet if those buys had a Cybertruck they wouldn't have gotten stuck in that cave to begin with.

Something something Cybertruck.
Elon was correct. The media were wrong but never tried to write the truth.

Elon was correct.

Shilling for Elon much?
Elon had contributed ZERO to Thai kids rescue from the cave, other than inserting himself as a distraction.

The media were wrong but never tried to write the truth.

Elon had NOTHING to do with the rescue, though he tried hard to get a some attention (as per usual) out of a potential tragedy.
Elon wants to be in charge of the media, and will stop at nothing to get attention to himself to pimp up the stock price of his companies.

Recall, he is the guy who claimed "fraud is protected as free speech":

Reactions: jebinc and Suns_PSD
Shilling for Elon much?
Elon had contributed ZERO to Thai kids rescue from the cave, other than inserting himself as a distraction.

Elon had NOTHING to do with the rescue, though he tried hard to get a some attention (as per usual) out of a potential tragedy.
Elon wants to be in charge of the media, and will stop at nothing to get attention to himself to pimp up the stock price of his companies.

Recall, he is the guy who claimed "fraud is protected as free speech":
It was a long twitter post. I can understand people choosing not to read it.

Fascinating and well researched.

Last edited: