Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck with Solar in Texas with Tax Credit

ElectricLee

Mar 2, 2019
San Jose
Imagine: Single Motor Tesla CyberTruck MSRP of 39,900 with EV tax credit of $7000 and Texas should have its own Made IN Texas (MIT) EV tax credit of $5000! Then add Solar option....?$?

Reactions: kayak1

jboy210

Supporting Member
Dec 2, 2016
Northern California
Imagine: Single Motor Tesla CyberTruck MSRP of 39,900 with EV tax credit of $7000 and Texas should have its own Made IN Texas (MIT) EV tax credit of $5000! Then add Solar option....?$?
BTW, do you know if Texas did away with the law that requires to buy a car through a dealer instead of direct from the manufacturer. I would assume Elon would be hammering the Texas Government on this.

Utahken

Mar 18, 2016
Michigan
BTW, do you know if Texas did away with the law that requires to buy a car through a dealer instead of direct from the manufacturer. I would assume Elon would be hammering the Texas Government on this.
Well, there is this...

Mar 27, 2016
Melbourne fl
No they haven't and no he is not.
Tesla needs to do what they did in New Mexico. Put a Tesla dealership on the Federal Indian Reservation and screw the archaic Texas State Governor.

Or as he has filed to be an energy provider in Texas, he can just the over their broken grid. Time to mess with Texas!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC