Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck with Solar in Texas with Tax Credit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Imagine: Single Motor Tesla CyberTruck MSRP of 39,900 with EV tax credit of $7000 and Texas should have its own Made IN Texas (MIT) EV tax credit of $5000! Then add Solar option....?$?
BTW, do you know if Texas did away with the law that requires to buy a car through a dealer instead of direct from the manufacturer. I would assume Elon would be hammering the Texas Government on this.

BTW, do you know if Texas did away with the law that requires to buy a car through a dealer instead of direct from the manufacturer. I would assume Elon would be hammering the Texas Government on this.
Well, there is this...

No they haven't and no he is not.
Tesla needs to do what they did in New Mexico. Put a Tesla dealership on the Federal Indian Reservation and screw the archaic Texas State Governor.

Or as he has filed to be an energy provider in Texas, he can just the over their broken grid. Time to mess with Texas!