Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybrtrck-htchbck-wgn-vn

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So BigE calls it a trck. So you are going to call it a trck? It don't look like no stinkin' trck. It sure as hell don't act like no fckin trck. It don't work like a trck. it ain't built like a trck.
And you call it a trck?

And I don't see myself using it as a trck. It's a trck like a Chevy SSR is a trck. Fck that. the cybrtrck ain't a damn truck. You all are being goofed-on By Big E(z). He knows it ain't a trck. It's far better than a Fckin trck.

I see it for what it is...
An s(u)V with the ability to ride around with the trunk open (like anyone is going to do that more than 1 day out of a hun'red...if ever.) A V(an) or a W(a)g(o)n that is way cooler at camping in because it has enough electricity to keep you comfortable all night..it ain't no damn trck in the minds of 95% of the people that are going to buy one. They ain't gonna see themselves "trckin" in it. To them it is something usable...all the time. And a damn sight better than a shitty Trck as far as comfort, performance, and peace of mind goes.
I got a trck. I'm ready for this thing..it ain't a trck.

Last edited: