Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybrtrk RN #

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@teslarun on Twitter has one. There aren't a ton of submissions but you can see the starting point and a good idea on where they are now. Reservation predictions have been pretty close to Elon's updates.

Someone needs to start a spreadsheet to track reservations. I wanted to start one but I think someone could do it better than me.

I reserved one at the event. Id like to see where I compare.

Someone needs to start a spreadsheet to track reservations. I wanted to start one but I think someone could do it better than me.

I reserved one at the event. Id like to see where I compare.

I have a personal one, but I unfortunately don't have the time to dedicate to properly support it.

I'm currently at ~297k but given the number of double orders and cancellations the RN number is roughly 20-30k over the actual number of RN.

I'm about 1700 numbers ahead of you, and I saw someone about 100 or so in front of me and no one lower reported anywhere.

I'd think you're in the first 2,000 - 2,500.

I was refreshing the website over and over again until the landing page loaded, then I glanced at the info before ordering as fast as I could. The page definitely hung for 20-30 seconds after I hit order, and I debated pressing refresh or something, but I ended up waiting, and it worked finally.
So it seems the first RN # is RN112744001

so I would be order # 1970 or so

but I also heard there are different order #s for oversees orders, so not sure how that goes into the equation

It's hard to do that when the rumor mills are going full steam. He has a company email leaked saying "If we work hard we can ship 100k cars this quarter" and everyone thinks he is promising 100k cars so when there are only 97k they say he under-delivered, despite it being MORE than was guided for. Sheesh!

Ordered my cybrtrk the second Elon said it was available now. No issue going through. Curious how far back in the field I am. RN# 1127490xx

Any ideas what the order numbers started at?
A friend just did his Res tonight at 1000 EST. RN is RB113101580...so by my math over 350k reservations to date and that means at least two Cybertrucks in my neighborhood in VA...though mine will be a few yrs old by the time he gets his...:cool:

Dzm

11271905 and 112790534 Like some of the other that got 2 or 3. I canceled the low number by mistake. No big deal.

IMG_8880.jpeg