Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybrtrk RN #

Oct 12, 2016
MD
It will be interesting to see if the demand for this pushes the roadster back in the production queue and if the number of tri-motor reservations does the same regarding build order. I know battery availability has been touted as the reason why the tris will be last to be built but for EBITA purposes, we may see a switch.

mercer2

Jun 12, 2015
the woodlands, tx
how do you include your info on the tracker mine is

Reservation Number

RN11274418x
Your Design

Tri Motor AWD
Full Self-Driving Capability

the woodlands tx
i dont know how to get time of order, but I received the email confirmation Fri, Nov 22, 1:47 AM

Nurkbonis

Feb 17, 2018
Portland
FYI - you are near the top of the list. 112744124 is the lowest number reported on the tracker.

how do you include your info on the tracker mine is

Reservation Number

RN11274418x
Your Design

Tri Motor AWD
Full Self-Driving Capability

the woodlands tx
i dont know how to get time of order, but I received the email confirmation Fri, Nov 22, 1:47 AM

Zybane

Oct 22, 2015
Washington D.C.
Some of the RN's don't make sense. Like I ordered within 1 minute of Elon saying "orders open" and I have a higher number than people that ordered half an hour after me according to that spreadsheet. All US orders too. Makes no sense.

outdoors

Always roaming
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2014
in the moment
FYI - you are near the top of the list. 112744124 is the lowest number reported on the tracker.

Some of the RN's don't make sense. Like I ordered within 1 minute of Elon saying "orders open" and I have a higher number than people that ordered half an hour after me according to that spreadsheet. All US orders too. Makes no sense.

Had friend push button for his order same time as mine. He did Dual Motor on first. I did Tri. I was a 112744 as well. He was a 112749. For whatever that is worth.

One question I had. Do we think we will see a West to East order flow like the 3? I know its a few years off.

• Informative
Reactions: Blup85

Nurkbonis

Feb 17, 2018
Portland
Had friend push button for his order same time as mine. He did Dual Motor on first. I did Tri. I was a 112744 as well. He was a 112749. For whatever that is worth.

One question I had. Do we think we will see a West to East order flow like the 3? I know its a few years off.

Initially, I assumed it'd be west to east again, BUT... What if Tesla builds the Cybertruck somewhere else like... Detroit? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lots to speculate as info trickles out the next few years.

JayP90X

Dec 2, 2018
OC
I was referring to the 40% statement, not the number of deposits as that number is old.

I think if you eliminate the orders that are part of multiple reservations placed by people just to "squat" certain spots, the eventual take rate will be significantly higher than 40%

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC