Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybrtrk RN #

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It will be interesting to see if the demand for this pushes the roadster back in the production queue and if the number of tri-motor reservations does the same regarding build order. I know battery availability has been touted as the reason why the tris will be last to be built but for EBITA purposes, we may see a switch.

FYI - you are near the top of the list. 112744124 is the lowest number reported on the tracker.

Some of the RN's don't make sense. Like I ordered within 1 minute of Elon saying "orders open" and I have a higher number than people that ordered half an hour after me according to that spreadsheet. All US orders too. Makes no sense.

Had friend push button for his order same time as mine. He did Dual Motor on first. I did Tri. I was a 112744 as well. He was a 112749. For whatever that is worth.

One question I had. Do we think we will see a West to East order flow like the 3? I know its a few years off.

• Informative
Reactions: Blup85
Had friend push button for his order same time as mine. He did Dual Motor on first. I did Tri. I was a 112744 as well. He was a 112749. For whatever that is worth.

One question I had. Do we think we will see a West to East order flow like the 3? I know its a few years off.

Initially, I assumed it'd be west to east again, BUT... What if Tesla builds the Cybertruck somewhere else like... Detroit? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lots to speculate as info trickles out the next few years.