Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybrtrk RN #

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does everyone see their truck reservation in their "my Tesla account?"
I ordered a minute or two after Elon said you could but in all the rush I didn't take a screen shot of my reservation.
I have yet to see a confirmation email or see it soon my account.
They did charge my credit card tho.

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 3.02.16 PM.png

Does everyone see their truck reservation in their "my Tesla account?"
I ordered a minute or two after Elon said you could but in all the rush I didn't take a screen shot of my reservation.
I have yet to see a confirmation email or see it soon my account.
They did charge my credit card tho.
Yes, I saw it within minutes of placing my order (6am on Friday).

Ordered my cybrtrk the second Elon said it was available now. No issue going through. Curious how far back in the field I am. RN# 1127490xx

Any ideas what the order numbers started at?
I’m sure others have responded but I kept refreshing screen when he said the website and I kept getting a white screen. finally got through and just throw my money down via Apple Pay for single motor at got 750402 (screen shot at 11:33PM EST or 8:33 PST)
30 min late did another for trimotor + AP and it was 79XXX.
Yours is lowest I’ve seen.

I’m sure others have responded but I kept refreshing screen when he said the website and I kept getting a white screen. finally got through and just throw my money down via Apple Pay for single motor at got 750402 (screen shot at 11:33PM EST or 8:33 PST)
30 min late did another for trimotor + AP and it was 79XXX.
Yours is lowest I’ve seen.
The lowest reported in this forum is in the 1127441xx range. There are 4 RN# that are in this range, so I think the number is reliable.

RN1127459XX
Ordered at 11:33PM East coast - within minutes of Elon announcing...
Dual motor
Do you think I’m from the first 1K orders?

I'm about 1700 numbers ahead of you, and I saw someone about 100 or so in front of me and no one lower reported anywhere.

I'd think you're in the first 2,000 - 2,500.

I was refreshing the website over and over again until the landing page loaded, then I glanced at the info before ordering as fast as I could. The page definitely hung for 20-30 seconds after I hit order, and I debated pressing refresh or something, but I ended up waiting, and it worked finally.