Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas delivery - evening.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Buying in Texas is hard enough, but the delivery people keep on setting up a time of 1 pm for delivery despite my saying I cannot make the time on weekdays.

Are all Tesla owners in Texas kept spouses, ghost workers, trust fund babies, retirees or the like?

Can I drop off my Tesla for repair without having to take the day off?

Should I not buy a Tesla if it takes over an hour to get to a delivery location?

Buying in Texas is hard enough, but the delivery people keep on setting up a time of 1 pm for delivery despite my saying I cannot make the time on weekdays.

Are all Tesla owners in Texas kept spouses, ghost workers, trust fund babies, retirees or the like?

Should I not buy a Tesla if it takes over an hour to get to a delivery location?

Plano delivery center is open saturday/sunday for the qtr end push. I was able to schedule for saturday.

• Informative
Reactions: byeLT4

Ha - I had my delivery scheduled for 1pm as well.
Do you ever take lunch?
Want to make it Tesla flavored?

Your guesses are not far off. Yeah, I lived there.
But it's also Tesla customer service being Tesla.

No, not easily.
You might be able to have remote tech van drive to your workplace to fix something minor. But if you need to take the car in for service, you will need to take time off, and won't get a loaner either (Uber credits, at best).

If customer service matters to you, Tesla is not your car brand.
Sorry, that's the truth.