Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas Gallery with most models to look at?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Legacy west showroom has 1 of each model and several more test drive cars in the parking garage. Haven’t been to north park recently but it usually only has 2 models in the showroom, with additional for test drives. No clue on south lake or ft worth.

if there’s a specific configuration you’re looking for your best bet would be to call around.

The location on Cedar Springs have quite a few to look at (not inventory per se). I was able to test drive a performance model. That was my main debate. Do I spend the 20K just for the 2.7 0-60? I did ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I have a Ferrari sitting in my shop that I drive a handful of times a year that cost about the same as the Model X I spec'd out. Since the Model X will be my daily driver....why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: bollar
Legacy west showroom has 1 of each model and several more test drive cars in the parking garage. Haven’t been to north park recently but it usually only has 2 models in the showroom, with additional for test drives. No clue on south lake or ft worth.

if there’s a specific configuration you’re looking for your best bet would be to call around.
Last I was in the NoethPark store they had all three models. (just a fyi for the thread starter)

My recommendation would be to call ahead.