Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas: Installation of Hansshow Power Trunk & Frunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for Tesla proficient shop in the Dallas area to install the Hansshow Model 3 automatic Trunk and Frunk.
Thank you!

I just received mine and will be installing it tomorrow. (first time...that should instill confidence!). I am in Shreveport, so if you don't have any success finding someone in DFW, I may be able to do it for you. If you are interested, message me on FB Messenger, and I'll let you know how successful it was. BTW I just retired as an appliance repairman and installer, so I've got some skills. My Tesla is a Model X. Jim O'Brock

Reactions: freed0m
I just received mine and will be installing it tomorrow. (first time...that should instill confidence!). I am in Shreveport, so if you don't have any success finding someone in DFW, I may be able to do it for you. If you are interested, message me on FB Messenger, and I'll let you know how successful it was. BTW I just retired as an appliance repairman and installer, so I've got some skills. My Tesla is a Model X. Jim O'Brock

Hi, How did your installation go, everything good?

I am sorry, Freed0m. I thought you were the installer but you were seeking a product.
There seems to be a dearth of people who install stuff like this in our area. Still looking, I may try Houston on my
next trip down there.
Years ago, I would have done it, but I no longer have the tools and a good place to work, and alas, I am too old to Get
Out and Get Under any more. Shannon at Coppell Tire and Auto might have one of his guys who would attempt it
on a time and materials basis, you could check with him. (My unconditionally trusted mechanic for over 20 years).
BTW, I am the guy who had the first red Model 3 in Coppell who used to bark at any others I saw passing through. Now I
think there are 4.
See you at Ole's or the Grapevine Supercharger one day... The owner there, Nasser, is a great guy, and the Car Wash operator
used to be the Detail Manager at the Cedar Springs Tesla shop.

I'll be subbing to this thread too. I have a M3 that I need to have this power frunk installed in the DFW area. Not sure why there isn't one or two spots for us considering at $250 per install, a company could make BIG bank providing this service.

I am glad to hear that someone in Dallas area is doing installs like this. I will contact them shortly, but I do not want the Hansshow product. Wayyy too many complaints and downvotes on these products. There are other vendors, hope Auto Centrix will install their products.