Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas: Photosync/Tinting Kudos!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to guys at [WIKI]https://speedshieldusa.com/[/WIKI]. They have been above and beyond awesome to work with. If you're in the Dallas area and thinking of Photosync/Tinting your car make sure to contact them (or any other services they provide). We haven't hit the Texas summer months but I'm 100% sure that it will make a difference after seeing their demo glass.

They really went above and beyond with their interest in doing a good job and I had to pass it on.

IMG_20140323_195626.jpg
IMG_20140323_195648.jpg

Jonathan

Jonathan, would you mind sharing what levels of tint you went with? I am also very interested in Photosync and thinking about doing 75 front and pano and 35 rear. Wondering how your experience has been with the tint itself. Thanks!

And nice looking car, any more pics?

Oh I have plenty of more pictures but none seem to do it justice. I went with the same configuration that you are thinking about and have been very pleased. The tint seems amazing and the in store demo was impressive. But the real test won't be till summer when I do a side by side with my other car without tint.