TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Dallas: Photosync/Tinting Kudos!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by jonbcampos, Mar 24, 2014.

1. jonbcampos

jonbcampos Member

I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to guys at [WIKI]https://speedshieldusa.com/[/WIKI]. They have been above and beyond awesome to work with. If you're in the Dallas area and thinking of Photosync/Tinting your car make sure to contact them (or any other services they provide). We haven't hit the Texas summer months but I'm 100% sure that it will make a difference after seeing their demo glass.

They really went above and beyond with their interest in doing a good job and I had to pass it on.

IMG_20140323_195626.jpg IMG_20140323_195648.jpg

Jonathan

2. 7racer

7racer Member

Jonathan,

glad you like Trey! He has been doing my vehicles for years. Always quality work.

Congrats! Car looks awesome.

3. 3pod

3pod Member

Jonathan, would you mind sharing what levels of tint you went with? I am also very interested in Photosync and thinking about doing 75 front and pano and 35 rear. Wondering how your experience has been with the tint itself. Thanks!

And nice looking car, any more pics?

4. jonbcampos

jonbcampos Member

Oh I have plenty of more pictures but none seem to do it justice. I went with the same configuration that you are thinking about and have been very pleased. The tint seems amazing and the in store demo was impressive. But the real test won't be till summer when I do a side by side with my other car without tint.

5. RandyY

RandyY Member

I had speedshield do the tint on my vehicle as well. They did a great job!

6. Runs Kwh

Runs Kwh Member

What was the cost?