Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360259755.336702.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360259777.807779.jpg

Dallas Service Center: Not "open" yet, but busy.

Someone from Tesla responsible for deliveries in the region (not sure her exact title) responded to my e-mail inquiry with, "We are trying something new with Texas deliveries, so at this time I cannot give you a date yet, but I will see what I can figure out for you!". Leaving me with an odd combination of hopefulness and disappointment.

Disappointed because my car, known to be in Dallas and already several days past my delivery window due to delays created by Tesla, may now be delayed further because Tesla is transitioning from one delivery process to another. Hopeful, because this seems to indicate that Service Center deliveries may soon be possible for Texas and long-term that's great news for Tesla and it's customers.

Keeping my fingers crossed that somehow I can still get the car this weekend.

Someone from Tesla responsible for deliveries in the region (not sure her exact title) responded to my e-mail inquiry with, "We are trying something new with Texas deliveries, so at this time I cannot give you a date yet, but I will see what I can figure out for you!". Leaving me with an odd combination of hopefulness and disappointment.

Disappointed because my car, known to be in Dallas and already several days past my delivery window due to delays created by Tesla, may now be delayed further because Tesla is transitioning from one delivery process to another. Hopeful, because this seems to indicate that Service Center deliveries may soon be possible for Texas and long-term that's great news for Tesla and it's customers.

Keeping my fingers crossed that somehow I can still get the car this weekend.

I'm in exactly the same position, my PS told me that I can not collect from the SC, but meetings are on-going to see if there's options there for the future, bearing in mind the dumb laws in TX. That aside, my car has been there since Monday or Tuesday, but the only message I can get about getting the car before the weekend (now looking unlikely) is 'we'll do our best'. I'll be out of the country from Monday for a couple of weeks from Monday, so it kind of sucks.

Found out yesterday that Jack has stepped down as manager (too much stress) and is working as a technician. Chet is the interim manager. Jack has been an amazing resource the last year and a half, and I'm glad he's still with Tesla. Chet has been great too. The service center is packed, I wonder how long till they move to a larger location.

Found out yesterday that Jack has stepped down as manager (too much stress) and is working as a technician. Chet is the interim manager. Jack has been an amazing resource the last year and a half, and I'm glad he's still with Tesla. Chet has been great too. The service center is packed, I wonder how long till they move to a larger location.

That's a shame, Jack was (and still is!) great, he came to my house more than once to either drop of a loaner or look at my HPWC. Chet's great too though, the service that place offers, especially considering they're run off their feet, is amazing.

Everyone at the Dallas Service Center cares, and it shows.
I have been fortunate to have had Jack (and several others of the crew there) fine tune and repair my car on several occasions.
At the rate that they are both delivering new cars, conducting driving events, keeping everyone's cars running in top notch condition, I am sure there is some associated stress.

Friendly and great service is not uncommon at Tesla Service Centers. I also had an opportunity to charge @ Marietta, GA Service Center, and the entire crew went out of their way to accommodate my brief visit.
Tesla really does do a great job identifying the Service Quotient aspect for their Team Members.

I would also like to add that I have had nothing but AMAZING experiences at the Dallas SC. Jack and the whole team have handled everything that has ever come up for me! The team here is basically the perfect example of a Service Center. Everything is done right and I couldn't be happier!