Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas Tesla Collision Center Service - First Rate!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some low life egg sucking dog sideswiped me last Tuesday and did a hit and run. No visible plate or ID on the truck. I drove directly to the Dallas Collision Center near Love Field. Within ten minutes I had an estimate in hand and was LYFTing to work. As it happened, I was headed for an AMTRAK weekend returning Monday. Isaac at the CC quoted me about 8 working days. Oh well.
Imagine my surprise when I got a text that TGSV was ready on Friday afternoon! Picked it up Monday at close of business. The car looks "Like It Never Happened", to quote the Service Master ad. Kudos to Harry, Isaac and all the rest at the Dallas Center.
It truly saddens me to see sooo many anecdotes about subpar service in other places. Maybe they should look and see how Dallas does it so well?
Now to gird my loins and deal with my insurance company who took two days to respond to me. Perhaps I should more correctly refer to them as my future EX Insurance company.

Collision Center in Dallas is separate from their Service Center, last I checked (as of around a year ago, I believe).

Prior to them opening up the Collision Center, you couldn't get paint work/anything besides replacement parts installed at the SC; so any accidents involving paint were handled elsewhere.

Collision Center in Dallas is separate from their Service Center, last I checked (as of around a year ago, I believe).

Prior to them opening up the Collision Center, you couldn't get paint work/anything besides replacement parts installed at the SC; so any accidents involving paint were handled elsewhere.
Uhh... Yeah. The Dallas Collision Center is across Cedar Springs Road from the Tesla Service Center. Has been since it opened. Harry was my first "Delivery Advisor" back in Feb. 2020.

Fortunately I didn't need a collision center until now.

Repair quality at their San Jose collision center was top notch as well. Got my rear bumper to as good as new.

Unfortunately the overall experience was not great due to them being extremely overbooked. My car was sitting in their lot for over two weeks just waiting before they started working on it.