Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas Wedding Tesla Rental

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I'm looking to rent a Tesla for my wedding upcoming in the first week of November (11/5 pick up, 11/7 drop off)

I've seen a similar post here before and figured I would take a long shot at this as well. I have considered Enterprise in Downtown Dallas but was hoping for some flexibility in price / color. From the last thread I read, the requester took some heat for asking but in the end someone was kind and generous enough to make their day quite special. Please let me know if your or someone you know would be willing to help. I very much would appreciate it!

Hello,

I'm looking to rent a Tesla for my wedding upcoming in the first week of November (11/5 pick up, 11/7 drop off)

I've seen a similar post here before and figured I would take a long shot at this as well. I have considered Enterprise in Downtown Dallas but was hoping for some flexibility in price / color. From the last thread I read, the requester took some heat for asking but in the end someone was kind and generous enough to make their day quite special. Please let me know if your or someone you know would be willing to help. I very much would appreciate it!

Good idea. I decided to buy one for my wedding in 20 days. (Missing out on 2.0 hardware :() but you only get married once right?

Have you tried TURO?

What exactly are you going to utilize the Tesla for in the wedding? The getaway car to and from the church to the reception, etc??

I live in the DFW and would love to make someone's day a better one but the caveat is I am not letting someone else drive my car. :)

• Disagree
Reactions: bollar
What exactly are you going to utilize the Tesla for in the wedding? The getaway car to and from the church to the reception, etc??

I live in the DFW and would love to make someone's day a better one but the caveat is I am not letting someone else drive my car. :)
How come you got a "Dislike" for offering to chauffeur your Tesla at the OP's wedding?