Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas Zoo adds charging stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Announcement here: Dallas Zoo opens FREE electric vehicle charging station | Dallas ZooHoo!

The zoo's blog entry is a big vague on the type of charging station(s) installed. However, on plugshare.com it lists EV Plug (J1772), Tesla Model S and Tesla Roadster(!). Well, that's a surprise, and I can't help wondering if it's accurate. It would be great if somebody in the area could check it out and report first-hand.

Announcement here: Dallas Zoo opens FREE electric vehicle charging station | Dallas ZooHoo!

The zoo's blog entry is a big vague on the type of charging station(s) installed. However, on plugshare.com it lists EV Plug (J1772), Tesla Model S and Tesla Roadster(!). Well, that's a surprise, and I can't help wondering if it's accurate. It would be great if somebody in the area could check it out and report first-hand.
The picture shows a double J1772. I doubt they have Tesla-specific chargers.

Shocker!!!!

Since I live the closest (literally like 10 blocks away) I will absolutely be checking this charging Option out.
It might have to wait until I get back from Shamrock, TX tho.

Today I went and got Shamrocks and Stars (and a hat) for Saturday's Parade.
(Could not find any Moons at Party Supply place.)

Can't wait until I-35 construction @ the bridges is complete.

I drove by the Zoo today, all the parking lots were already full.
Nice weather, early spring day, so I could not even get inside one of the parking lots.
Most of the parking lots have gates, so there will not probably be any off-hours charging.

When I stop by (some other time), I will try to get some photos.