Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would anyone in be willing to bring a Tesla Model-S or Roadster to a father's day car show at Pantego Bible Church on June 16th? About 3,000 people attend this event. I have brought our Nissan Leaf and Chevy Volt the last 2 years and created a little "electric avenue" corner of the show. I think it would be great if we could include a Tesla at the event. The location is Ft.Worth near I-30 and Eastchase. There is no cost involved, you just have to get put on the schedule and show up. its always a great opportunity to talk about your car, lots of people will ask questions, since it will be their first experience looking at an EV.

Hi All,

I'm over in Southlake and working on my S order. If all goes well, hoping for an August or possibly early Autumn delivery. It'll probably be loaded, but the only things certain for now are the color and plate. Hopefully my little solar array will keep the baby fed.

model-s-blue-rear_1920x1200_0.jpg

Would anyone in be willing to bring a Tesla Model-S or Roadster to a father's day car show at Pantego Bible Church on June 16th? About 3,000 people attend this event. I have brought our Nissan Leaf and Chevy Volt the last 2 years and created a little "electric avenue" corner of the show. I think it would be great if we could include a Tesla at the event. The location is Ft.Worth near I-30 and Eastchase. There is no cost involved, you just have to get put on the schedule and show up. its always a great opportunity to talk about your car, lots of people will ask questions, since it will be their first experience looking at an EV.

Hey Adric22,

maybe. I am on all but might be able to bring the Roadster over....though the S is more exciting (have an X on order).

I can also bring my electric motorcycle, the Brammo R. I think I am the only one in North Texas with one.

Hi All,

I'm over in Southlake and working on my S order. If all goes well, hoping for an August or possibly early Autumn delivery. It'll probably be loaded, but the only things certain for now are the color and plate. Hopefully my little solar array will keep the baby fed.

Welcome to the boards! and nice color. :) I live around that area, so maybe I'll see you driving around in it in the Fall.

I could possibly bring the Sig Perf by. I also have a plethora of flyers for Model S in my trunk.

I'll keep an eye out for you! I see a silver one on Shady Oaks regularly.

Just saw a white 60 near the Village (Lovers and Greenville) today. Guy said he got it 2.5 weeks ago. Love that white color. Still loving the blue, but I really loved the white as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Xpel paint armour installers--who are folks using around here?

I used D&D Design in Arlington. They tinted it and wrapped the whole thing in XPEL. Took about a day as I recall. Very happy with their work.

http://www.ddtint.com/

Stay away from DFW Clear Bra. The owner has...issues...

Hi Pete. That was my Model S by Pie Five (I do love the pizza) and work just a block away. PM me if you're regularly in the area. Would love to meet in person!
Will do. I work in the ugly bit of Irving near the old Cowboys site, but am always over that way for lunch, Pie Five, Taco Diner, Blue Fish (when a vendor is paying :) ) and Chipotle are on my regular rotation.

Ah, I found him. His idokarate.com license plate frame gave him away. Loves the car; ready for Superchargers in Texas.

Between him and our other friends also lusting after a Tesla, my better half is about sick of hearing me go on about it...

lol just get one already!

One of my partners at work, wife came up to me and was like "i'm sick of hearing him talk about it! tell him to order one already!" LOL