Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Damaged Bodywork on Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had a very similar scrape with the wall in South London and getting quotes ranging from £350 to £3500 (yes, they wanted to replace the whole bumper and wing!)
Insurance excess is £750 so will be sorting myself although did let insurance company know of the damage.

Attachments

• IMG_20210430_182848.jpg
    IMG_20210430_182848.jpg
    598.2 KB · Views: 2,319
Well, it’s been just one day since the incident with the wall, and already my car has been fixed.I’m relieved to have my pristine Tesla without any unsightly scuff marks.

See the before and after pics below. It looks great and it m really pleased with the paintwork which only

I can fully recommend Kiwicolour from Leeds. Rick was excellent. He came to my house and took less than 3 hours.

I’m just so pleased to have sorted this so quick and to such a good standard and for such a good price. Only £160!

Excellent! So pleased…

Attachments

• B5E18F6E-9968-418A-B4C8-9154E16DFA49.jpeg
    B5E18F6E-9968-418A-B4C8-9154E16DFA49.jpeg
    379.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 69953C61-2BAF-4062-AD75-F88791DBCDD8.jpeg
    69953C61-2BAF-4062-AD75-F88791DBCDD8.jpeg
    466.6 KB · Views: 141
  • A588CA6C-DC13-4E84-9C58-CAC90F7566E6.jpeg
    A588CA6C-DC13-4E84-9C58-CAC90F7566E6.jpeg
    908.1 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Well, it’s been just one day since the incident with the wall, and already my car has been fixed.I’m relieved to have my pristine Tesla without any unsightly scuff marks.

See the before and after pics below. It looks great and it m really pleased with the paintwork which only

I can fully recommend Kiwicolour from Leeds. Rick was excellent.

I’m just so pleased to have sorted this so quick and to such a good standard and for such a good price. Only £160!

Excellent! So pleased…
:) That's a result !

Reactions: Llama.
I've had a very similar scrape with the wall in South London and getting quotes ranging from £350 to £3500 (yes, they wanted to replace the whole bumper and wing!)
Insurance excess is £750 so will be sorting myself although did let insurance company know of the damage.

That is very similar damage to my car. I can see yours goes barely onto a second panel, but I think you can be reassured by my experience in relation to cost. London prices will be a bit higher than Yorkshire but it shouldn’t break the bank and won’t need the bumper off if my repair is anything to go by.

Reactions: m3p_uk
Presume you’ll let the Mrs out of the garden shed now ;)
I know the feeling. Some years ago, mine parked my Subaru Outback with the passenger door snuggled up against a low bollard in Tesco’s car park. About £190 at the time. Some while later, I disembowelled her Peugeot 807 door mirror on our gatepost Wiping the slate clean 😂

£160 is an excellent price.

After a taxi reversed into the front of my Audi, I had to have the front bumper and bonnet resprayed and that was £350.

That reminds me, I still haven't "gotten my revenge" for that one. Bloke was a complete prick, blamed me (I was stationary FFS!) and then had the nerve to try and claim off my insurance even though he had bugger all damage other than a tiny scuff.

I can fully recommend Kiwicolour from Leeds. Rick was excellent. He came to my house and took less than 3 hours.

Excellent! So pleased…
Wow...you could have a family road trip to Yorkshire, car fixed and lovely drive back home for less than what you'd pay at these London prices! hopefully not tempting fate 😬, but I've already got your chap written down as you never know what the future holds! 😅