Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dan O'Dowd’s 2023 Super Bowl Dawn Project Commerical

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m curious what they even mean to ban: by FSD do they mean only FSDb? Or maybe they meant just FSD Capability package (which just means features they didn’t show in any of the video clips)? Or did they mean AP? In other words, since most people using the term FSD are confusing it for what can be purchased or subscribed to (the second option above), Tesla could just say: banned and done! And not have to change a thing. 😂

Let the lawsuits begin. It's obvious this is all staged. Even with FSD off the forward collision should stop the car. It's not fully autonomous and requires an attentive driver and constant driver supervision. The driver in the ad was negligent and reckless.

Doesn't O'Dowd have his own software company? Seems like he is just trying to kill the competition to me.

Tesla should be able to take a little heat if everything is on the up and up. It's not gonna make a significant difference. Customers can refute it by buying it and providing positive results.

Tesla has played the fake video game too and we don't need to bring up Elon's delirious promises. And youtube shills painting unrealistic FSDb performance.

I doubt Elon or Tesla would want a court battle to shine a light on potential FSDb dirt.