TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Danbury, CT Supercharger Open Today 5/14/18 !!!

Discussion in 'New England' started by Bedfor234, May 14, 2018.

1. Bedfor234

Bedfor234 New Member

I stopped by the Danbury Supercharger yesterday and talked with a Tesla Tech who was working on turning the system on. He said it had been delayed due to some permit issues with the Municipality and would be online for use today. I'm so glad it finally happened.

• Like x 3
  2. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

Anyone charged there yet???

3. Danny Troy

Danny Troy Member

This couldn't come at a better time for me. I live in the next town, Brookfield, and just got my cpo 2 weeks ago. I'll be charging there in the next couple of days.

4. EdisonFire

EdisonFire Member

Yippie, I have family on Candlewood Lake in Sherman CT. I never drive the Tesla there as it was a charging black hole re: 2 1/2 hour trip each way.

5. Chuq

Chuq Active Member

6. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

From Bantam, CT here... Danbury is ONLINE! So glad to finally have this operational!

80731C60-5B2B-46C4-9B08-79C66D5E2003.jpeg EF70BFF4-A5E9-4BB6-A544-970775A160EE.jpeg

• Like x 2
  7. tes-s

tes-s Supporting Member