Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Danbury, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by yesterday. Not open yet and all iced. The 2 non tesla chargers were iced. I has about 100 miles left with 195 miles to go. Across from the mall, there are chargers in front of Whole Foods. Not fast just 20 miles an hour . Had lunch at Panera which is in the same area

Stopped by yesterday. Not open yet and all iced. The 2 non tesla chargers were iced. I has about 100 miles left with 195 miles to go. Across from the mall, there are chargers in front of Whole Foods. Not fast just 20 miles an hour . Had lunch at Panera which is in the same area
This is probably the worst time of the year for shopping at DFM. I've rarely seen cars in that lot with SC on a normal weekend, as it is so far from the mall.

The EVgo chargers should be policed by Security, but no one cares about us. Frankly, I wouldn't put the spots up front to entice ICEing. I've seen at other malls Prius parked in charger spots, and they weren't PHEV models.

looks like its going to be a while... and sounds like something else is up according to eversource... "privacy issues"?

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    39.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Informative
Reactions: chjch and shelbri
looks like its going to be a while... and sounds like something else is up according to eversource... "privacy issues"?

I contacted the mall and they would not share any info with me as to the reason for the delay or any sort of time frame. They referred me to a generic Tesla email address for my questions about the site. The representative at the City of Danbury building department had no information either.

• Helpful
Reactions: chjch and emupilot
I contacted the mall and they would not share any info with me as to the reason for the delay or any sort of time frame. They referred me to a generic Tesla email address for my questions about the site. The representative at the City of Danbury building department had no information either.

Very Discouraging news..... One can only wonder what the problem is. Anyone have any idea where the Waterbury SC will be located?

Reactions: Dan_A
Very Discouraging news..... One can only wonder what the problem is. Anyone have any idea where the Waterbury SC will be located?
I think we're still a ways away from Waterbury being decided on. Trumbull and Torrington were 2017, so they should come first. The only location I could think of in Waterbury would be the mall or plaza next to the mall. Possibly Home Depot or Downtown too.