Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Danbury, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you come up via 684 to 84 you should be able to make it to Manchester no problem (providing you leave NYC with a 90-100% charge. You will only need about 30 minutes or so there to make it to Boston. There is much less traffic that way than on 95. But if you take 95 you might need to stop in Milford because NYC to East Greenwich, RI is doable, but a little too close for comfort, in my opinion.

Or West Hartford, if you don’t start with 90-100%. I like taking the Merritt to CT-8 to 84 to West Hartford or Manchester.

This is one time this supercharger would come in handy. Power outage at home and won't be back up until sometime tomorrow; two days back and forth to the ski mountain and no superchargers between the two. Guess I'll have to shoot down to Darien to charge up tonight.

According to Supercharge.info, Danbury is now at 224 days since construction start? I'd like to think Tesla wouldn't lose track of a location but it certainly seems forgotten. Does anyone have a contact(s) that might enlighten us as to what the issue is?

According to Supercharge.info, Danbury is now at 224 days since construction start? I'd like to think Tesla wouldn't lose track of a location but it certainly seems forgotten. Does anyone have a contact(s) that might enlighten us as to what the issue is?

I was told there is a dispute over some sort of “easement issue”. Seems to be going on a long time. Hopefully it is resolved soon.

Reactions: Dan_A