Hi all, I love our X, but over the past several days something weird has been happening when in Autopilot. The "Hold steering wheel" alert is coming up exactly every 15 seconds without stop, regardless of any other factors. I use it on the way to work and home so it's the same route I've been using for months, clear skies, average speed, no obstructions to the camera, different lanes used etc, so it's nothing unusual external to the car. About 75% of the time it comes on every 15 seconds, the other 25% is normal. It's dangerous because I have to look down at the screen rather than on the road, I almost crashed once! So I put my hands on the wheel all the time, but you all know that we need to tug the wheel to silence the alert, so it still appears every 15 seconds. So I haven't been using autopilot anymore. Does anyone know why this happens and how to prevent it? Thanks so much!