Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dania Beach Service Center is Expanding

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DJ Frustration

Former Model X Sig, Model S, Model 3, Model Y
Jun 19, 2012
Miami, Florida
I was at the Service Center briefly this week and had a chance to speak with Graham at the Dania Beach Service Center. He remarked that they will be expanding into the space directly next door to their existing space. He didn't mention a time frame but seemed excited that they were knocking down the wall so to speak. Currently there is no tenant next door, which is why there hasn't been an issue with parking the Model S'es that are awaiting delivery in front. If there was a next door tenant, Tesla would be in need of some serious storage. I counted at least 12 Model S'es that had the "ready for delivery" tag inside the vehicle.

Anyways, thought I'd share the news about expansion...

I was there yesterday and they were slammed. Saw about 20 cars and another truck was arriving not to mention all the cars in the facility and in the back. Mine should arrive Monday or Tuesday and hope to get it out of there quickly but they look overwhelmed. Definately need the space.

I was there yesterday and they were slammed. Saw about 20 cars and another truck was arriving not to mention all the cars in the facility and in the back. Mine should arrive Monday or Tuesday and hope to get it out of there quickly but they look overwhelmed. Definately need the space.

Hi Mark,

Congratulations on your imminent delivery.

Larry

Hi Mark,

Congratulations on your imminent delivery.

Larry
Thanks Larry, got my vanity plate about 2 weeks ago. I was able to cheat the system by registering it to another car I have out of state, and will transfer it back to the Tesla as it arrives. It has been a long adventure, mainly because I ordered the car 2 yrs ago with a Std Suspension, but according to what I have been told it left the factory yesterday morning, and I estimate 4 days in transit should put it in Dania around Monday. The comes the logjam. As stated they had quite a few cars, few techs, and no space at the SC.

+1

Was just at the FTMC event at the Dania Beach store and that back area was packed to the rafters with vehicles, would be great for them to increase that space for sure...