Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dark lug nut covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll be receiving my grey turbines soon and am curious if Tesla SCs sell the dark lug nut covers and for how much. Reason I ask now is obviously the SC is closed for the holiday, and @Tsportline is ending their holiday sale today and they offer these Tesla Wheel Lug Nut Cover Set - TSportline.com - Tesla Model S & Model X Accessories

Also curious if Tesla's and Tsport's are aesthetically the same or if they differ.
Happy Memorial Day and thanks to all who've served.

When I had to replace all of my 2014 P85's lug nuts (a tire store mangled them), the Houston SC sold me one "Bag O' Nuts" and one "Bag O' Chrome Covers". I asked if I'd be able to get the darker covers separately and they said it wouldn't be a problem...

Cost was $1.42/nut - I don't have the receipt handy, but IIRC the cover price accounted for less than half of that... this was in early December 2016.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mickie
Reactions: Mickie
FIFTY BUCKS?! Ah hah hah hahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

They must nab a lot of Tesla suckers. Sheesh.

Compare that price with this on Amazon: Amazon.com: 20PCs 21mm Red Plastic Bolts Covers Nut Protector and Removal Tool Car Wheel Universal: Automotive

NOTE those are the wrong size (I'm not sure what the exact right size is, and would like to know), but pretty much the exact same product, and multiple color choices to accent your car.
Good call! I wonder how those smoke chromes would look on grey. Maybe a bit off and suited more for that BBS shadow chrome, or black chrome what have you...