Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dark MCU sunroof open model S 2012

BornholmT

Jun 23, 2021
Denmark
Hello TMC
Is there anyone who has manually closed a sunroof in a models 2012 without damage afterward?

My MCU1 is dead with the sunroof open. No luck with soft og hard reboot.

Fortunately it is now summer i Denmark but TC has long waiting list and there is no one near by.
The car is parked in a barn now. The first night without a cover, making it an easy target for birds, unfortunately seeing the car as a threat.......! So after a good cleaning of the car and numerous attempt to reboot I turn to you!

Appreciate any help!

Thank you

Morten

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC