TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Dartford Collection

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Martinb999, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Martinb999

Martinb999 Member

Yippeee! Today's the day.... 1230 collection, getting a wee bit excited now.
    Anyone else going around that time?

• Like x 3
  2. Huggybear

Huggybear Member

Not today but next week. Send some photos of the pick would be good.

3. Andrew_SE23

Andrew_SE23 Member

Same time, same place tomorrow for me. Let me know if you have anything I should bear in mind.

Give me a two-hand Tesla wave if you’re passing SE London

• Like x 1
  4. Huggybear

Huggybear Member

Any photos?

5. Martinb999

Martinb999 Member

#5 Martinb999, Sep 20, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    Well, I picked the car up and I have to say that they are pretty swift! My appointment was at 1230, we arrived early (1210) but they said they could do the group presentation earlier if the last chap arrived; he did and we started at 1215.

Three of us were shown the demo car, how to open it, how to move the seat and then around the car for the charge point, frunk and boot. The chap showed us the leads we should have and suggested we check these when they take us to our cars.

That over (probably 10 mins max) another chap took each of us to our cars. The guy who came with me was really good, showed me how to set up a driver profile, check on screen for charging, the air con, navigation and how to get the wing mirrors to move. Once that was done he suggested I take some time to get to know the car and left me there.

I played around with the screen and set certain things up and then he came back at about the right time. I had to sign on his phone that everything was OK. I told him that I expected Homelink to be included as it was when I ordered. He told me that would be ordered for me and once it arrived they would contact me to instal it. It shouldn't be long.

My friend and I did a really thorough inspection of the paintwork and there were no issues at all. We had a checklist that I'd downloaded from the web and worked our way through that in about 30 minutes. NO ISSUES.

I drove home to Kent............ WOW, I love this machine! I have to say, these guys were swift, pleasant and knew their stuff. I didn't feel rushed but did forget to ask about pairing my phone! Three phone calls on the way home I couldn't answer - but that;s a minor issue. I'd recommend this team, they were very good and helpful.

I do hope yours goes as well tomorrow Andrew_SE23 (and anyone else picking up tomorrow).

Pics to follow in the daylight!

• Like x 4
  6. MaDProFF

MaDProFF Member

How much charge in the battery?

7. Martinb999

Martinb999 Member

60% charge when collected.

• Helpful x 1
  8. Martinb999

Martinb999 Member

A couple of pics outside a mates house. I love her! 20190921_130514.jpg 20190921_130534.jpg 20190921_130602.jpg

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  9. Huggybear

Huggybear Member

Looks great.

10. Roy W.

Roy W. Battery running low...

Looks lovely :D