Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dash Cam captures road rage from Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Both are stupid. Someone being an a** doesn't give the right nor justification to be one, too. If someone brake checks you, you don't start a race with them. You wait, fall back and defuse the situation. Maybe both of these drivers need to have their license revoked for a month and walk. Gives them some time to think about risking lifes on public roads.

Everyone having a dash cam is a game-changer. Down the line, this will become standard in nearly all new vehicles. It will affect the way people drive and we should see less of this behavior.

People act out more often when they have anonymity. Just look at the internet.

Pretty much every person walking around in a city has a phone with a camera. You can almost be certain that someone will catch you on camera if you do something stupid, illegal or violent. Violent acts and bad behavior in public hasn't changed. Despite security cameras on every street and building haven't helped reduce the crime rate. Dash cams won't change anything, unfortunately. It does help justice for sure, though.

Both are stupid. Someone being an a** doesn't give the right nor justification to be one, too. If someone brake checks you, you don't start a race with them. You wait, fall back and defuse the situation. Maybe both of these drivers need to have their license revoked for a month and walk. Gives them some time to think about risking lifes on public roads.
Looked like initially he tried that and the other guy just stayed stopped in front of him. But I agree, I would have pulled onto the shoulder, stopped, called the police, and stayed there until either the other guy gave up or the police arrived...although I would have worried the guy might exit the car with a weapon.