TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Dash Cam Install-Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by JasonS, Aug 8, 2016.

1. JasonS

JasonS Member

Waiting for delivery of new MS 90d, looking for suggestions on install of Blackvue dash cam? Any thoughts or recommendations?

2. Cgen

Cgen Member

I was in the same dilemma not too long ago and ended up driving down to Chicago to get my Blackvue installed.

3. JasonS

JasonS Member

Who did you use in Chicago? Haven't done much research there.

4. Cgen

Cgen Member

I used Auto Sonics in Highland Park, IL. They've done several Tesla's. I was charged $120 for them to install my Blackvue dr650-2ch.
    Showtime Audio is also another good installer that has worked on many Tesla's.

5. JasonS

JasonS Member

Thanks so much.

• Like x 1