TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Dash Cam install, Phoenix, AZ

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by cyr0nk0r, May 16, 2017.

1. cyr0nk0r

cyr0nk0r Member

This morning a crazy driver on one of the phoenix freeway's slammed on their brakes and tried to cause me to run into the back of them. I have decided I'd like to get a dash cam professionally installed.

Are there any dealers here in the local Phoenix, AZ area that are familiar with Tesla Model S's that can both sell and install a dash cam.

Please let me know. Thank you.

2. Mayo

Mayo Member

Camera install for the model S is not difficult to do . There are plenty of youtube videos that will explain, I did my own after a shop wanted to charge me over $400.00 to do the install. I purchased the BlackVue DR650S 2Ch. Watched two youtube videos and went to work. Good Luck