Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dash Cam Install - San Antonio?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So in preparation of getting our Model S90D, I was curious if there are any dash cam video installers in San Antonio? I am not a DIY kinda guy. And I would prefer to not have to drive to Dallas or Houston to get this done. That being said, I have a friend of mine who is a major gear head / technical person who installs emergency equipment in police and fire vehicles and was thinking about maybe challenging him to do it. If I were to go this route, I might help him build a new niche skill set for us folks in San Antonio.

Would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

So in preparation of getting our Model S90D, I was curious if there are any dash cam video installers in San Antonio? I am not a DIY kinda guy. And I would prefer to not have to drive to Dallas or Houston to get this done. That being said, I have a friend of mine who is a major gear head / technical person who installs emergency equipment in police and fire vehicles and was thinking about maybe challenging him to do it. If I were to go this route, I might help him build a new niche skill set for us folks in San Antonio.

I bought my Blackvue DR650S-2CH (latest model) from the Dashcamstore (Dashcamstore is an authorized distributor for Blackvue) and got it installed professionally locally here in Daytona Beach. In talking to the tech at the Dashcamstore, he mentioned that they install the Blackvue there at Austin and often get out of state folks coming for installation. Undoubtedly, they should be very professional. Might want to give them a jingle.
1-888-855-547- ext704 ask for Andrew.

Did you find a installer here in the San Antonio local area?