TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Dash Cam Install - San Antonio?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by radelman601, Jul 31, 2016.

1. radelman601

radelman601 Member

So in preparation of getting our Model S90D, I was curious if there are any dash cam video installers in San Antonio? I am not a DIY kinda guy. And I would prefer to not have to drive to Dallas or Houston to get this done. That being said, I have a friend of mine who is a major gear head / technical person who installs emergency equipment in police and fire vehicles and was thinking about maybe challenging him to do it. If I were to go this route, I might help him build a new niche skill set for us folks in San Antonio.

Would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

2. LeoJ

LeoJ Member

I bought my Blackvue DR650S-2CH (latest model) from the Dashcamstore (Dashcamstore is an authorized distributor for Blackvue) and got it installed professionally locally here in Daytona Beach. In talking to the tech at the Dashcamstore, he mentioned that they install the Blackvue there at Austin and often get out of state folks coming for installation. Undoubtedly, they should be very professional. Might want to give them a jingle.
    1-888-855-547- ext704 ask for Andrew.