Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashboard Cell Phone Holder/Mount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I often use Waze for traffic navigation on my cell phone, and I didn't like having to look down into the center console all the time in my Model S.

So I just bought this really handy cell phone holder/mount on Amazon:
Amazon.com: iOttie One-Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder for iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2 Epic Touch 4G HTC OneX EVO 4G Rhyme DROID RAZR BIONIC INCREDIBLE 2 CHARGE Google Nexus BlackBerry Torch LG Revolution GPS Compact Size 360 degree Rotatable: Cell Phones Accessories

I attached it to my dashboard exactly to the right of the steering wheel and to the left of the center display. It uses a suction cup and is supposed to come off clean. If someone wants to see a photo of my mount, let me know, but it was a pretty simple solution for under $20.

Here you go:

2013-03-24 08.24.47 small.png

2013-03-24 08.24.55 small.png

I would love to see a photo! Please post. Thanks.

i wonder the phone will fall out when you drived? because i doubt the phone stand can holder phone tightly or not? i do not wanan see my phone broken.

- - - Updated - - -

i find a silicone phone stand. it looks great. View attachment 94378

This looked cute. Looks like it's easily removable if I don't need it. But then I looked online and saw that it was $50? Ehhh... for that piece of plastic?