Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashboard chargingstations app available (openchargemap)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think the data for this site is up-to-date or accurate. There are quite a number of known charging stations in my area that are not listed. This source is more accurate and up-to-date: Alternative Fuels Data Center: Electric Vehicle Charging Station Locations Whether these data can be layered on a Google map is a whole other question.
OpenChargeMap is intended to be driven by users updating information, with occasional "official" updates. If you know of other EVSEs in your area, add them!

I don't think the data for this site is up-to-date or accurate. There are quite a number of known charging stations in my area that are not listed. This source is more accurate and up-to-date: Alternative Fuels Data Center: Electric Vehicle Charging Station Locations Whether these data can be layered on a Google map is a whole other question.

I got an e-mail from "electricarbuyr"
Hi,
We do refresh data from AFDC every few months but its structure makes it difficult to determine which connections and power are available so we prefer to feed from carstations.com which has been ok so far. Ultimately we do need people to add/comment when they find missing data.

Cheers,
Chris