Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashboard Clock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for creating such a great app! I look forward to future enhancements, including a Top US News feature on the News tab. (@Rumbles, you might want to correct the typo in post #37 above, since the URL is actually dash.time4tesla.com)

Mods, I suggest making this thread a sticky, since I think that most Tesla owners would want to add this app to their Favorites on the MS web browser.

love it! Great job.

The cookies problem with Tesla's browser is a major annoyance and it means that this app doesnt remember your timezone, stocks, etc.

So is there any way that this awesome dashboard webapp page can have URL modifiers or parameters that specify timezone, stocks, and weather city?

Something like
HTML:
http://dash.time4tesla.com/?timezone=USPacific?WeatherCity=95070?Stocks=AAPL+GOOG+NFLX+TSLA+AMZN
If the code can be modified to take a URL like that, then we can get around waiting for Tesla to support cookies after screen shutdown.
If that URL functioned properly, bookmarking it will save all your parameters. Not ideal, I know, but at least it would function properly.

Thanks, by the way... the design and layout are GREAT!

Last edited:
All - Yours setting are now truly saved. You'll need to make a new bookmark (aka favorite) because we now provide and unique id for you when you go to dashtime4tesla.com. No logging in is required, just favorite the address with the s=xxxxx ending.

Yay, thanks! Also...What happened to the TeslaTime URL...I liked that one better (There's something about the 4 that always jumps out at me, in a distracting way).

All - Yours setting are now truly saved. You'll need to make a new bookmark (aka favorite) because we now provide and unique id for you when you go to dashtime4tesla.com. No logging in is required, just favorite the address with the s=xxxxx ending.

@brianman - can you expand on that? I am not sure I understand...
Step one of the OP (original post) of this thread lists "dash.teslatime.com" as the URL in step 1. I was under the impression that the current/updated URL is something else. I was suggesting that each time the URL is updated that the original post be updated to match. Keeps lazy people like me from having to search through the thread to find the latest URL to use. :)

I find it hard to press the little buttons on the bottom (middle of screen) of the window. If driving my hand bounces around. Is it possible to put them on the right of the screen so I can stabilize my hand on the side of the screen before selecting a button?