Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Dashboard for Tesla - the better app for your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like you have a server error fro the app site, tried to send you a DM, but couldn't....

Server Error in '/' Application.

Access to the path 'G:\PleskVhosts\sg57productions.com\httpdocs\content\cache\combined_Metro_438D269404B605E838256D2AF7B060BD.css' is denied.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

• Informative
Reactions: scottf200
SG57,
Just an update. It's still forcing logout every 6 hours, requiring me to sign back in manually every 6 hours.

I'm also on Pixel 6 Pro. It signs out every 6 hours and I have to manually sign in. This is with 2 factor authentication on or off. I did a reinstall, which didn't help. The program crashed several times during reinstall and I sent messages to the developer. He responded that he hadn't seen the problem yet, but would check into it.

This is the best Tesla app I have found in the past 5 years. I hope he can find the problem and fix it!

Reactions: scottf200