Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Dashboard for Tesla - the better app for your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a feature request: add an option to use the Google Maps satellite view on the Location tab. The traffic view option is nice, but the satellite view might make it easier to find the car.
Remember where you parked would be a better idea. I've lost my car once after an NBA basketball game. Didn't make note of where I parked. Seeing how it was raining and I didn't have an umbrella didn't help.

Reactions: SG57
@Alex D , thanks, but it's taken too long for my liking. Soon..

@tmarcc , thanks for your support! Adding different renderings to the map view is a very good idea, it won't take long to add.

And for camper mode (or any background service), be sure to turn off Battery Optimizations for Dashboard for Tesla if you are running Android Marshmallow or Nougat. The production build doesn't have this yet, but I've made a lot of improvements with warnings and directions around this hidden "feature" of Android that can interfere with the background services while the device sleeps.

I am a new owner of this app and has added a few extra options like f.x. Summon.
Is there a special trick to get the car moving ? The Park mode does not release.
There are just some squeaks from the wheels... no lights and no movement.

@SG57, It's Model S Aug-2016 new front and ALL options...
I was hoping not to have to place my FOB on top of the car (or front wipers) to make Summon work.

I just tried with FOB on top and the remote works as with the T-app.
I also tested Key-Less-Mode but that didn't work.

Is it only EU cars that has this limitation ?!

@Waxinator , interesting, I don't have an EU vehicle unfortunately so I cannot verify it myself, but are you saying summon DID work but it required the key fob to be close to the vehicle? And "key-less mode" didn't work, do you mean Keyless Driving didn't work? I don't know the limitations or differences between NA and EU vehicles, but I can confirm keyless driving is working on my NA car as of right now.

@SG57, Sorry, your app is working as you intended.
I ment to say that enabeling Keyless-mode didn't help in authorizing the Summon to work without the FOB.
I read a lot of Summon modes where you could be inside your house driving the car by Summon.

(I culdn't find the EDIT mode in previous "@"-message...)

@Waxinator , glad to hear it's working for you!

And yes I think I know what you're talking about. That was an unintentional loophole in previous car firmware versions where you could enable keyless driving remotely then summon remotely without needing the key fob close by. I believe you can leave the key fob in the car and summon from anywhere, but I don't really advise that lol.

I just bought the complete set of extras and have a suggestion for "Speed Clocking" in next version. :)
We Europeans like to brag about Tesla acceleration in 0-100 km/h. So it would be nice if you could add a fifth measuring choice !
. 0-30 MPH . 0-60 MPH . 0-100 KPH . 0-100 MPH . 1/4 Mile .

• Funny
@GTIceman , stuff.

smart charging.jpg tips.jpg widget.jpg

Thanks all. The control widget is excellent, starting HVAC or honking horn on a whim has been a joy. Any other useful widgets you might like to see?

@SG57

I would like Unlock, Keyless Start, HVAC really as the main one for me. I don't care about lights or horn so those are wasted space. The only other piece would be a button to pop the sunroof. That really isn't needed though IMO opinion either.

A widget showing charging status would be nice. Maybe including the charging stats and time til full. that should be another separate widget or a combined second offering.

Reactions: SomeJoe7777