Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashboard Range Estimate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought my Model 3 SR+ in March and the dashboard range estimate is now running about 10% low - around 350 km instead of 385.

is this number affected by driving style or cold weather (I live near Toronto)? Or does this decrease represent something I should be concerned with?

If it is the one displayed on top of the screen, it has nothing go do with temp, driving style etc...
You can check this info in Tesla support pages.
It is what differentiates displayed estimated range (top of the screen), and estimate range, (in the app you can open at the bottom of the screen).

Now wondering if you should be concerned.
Personnaly i think you should. Now a lot of people will have different opinions and will tell you that is normal.

I bought my Model 3 SR+ in March and the dashboard range estimate is now running about 10% low - around 350 km instead of 385.

is this number affected by driving style or cold weather (I live near Toronto)? Or does this decrease represent something I should be concerned with?

Please see teslas official statements on range, in a sticky post at the top of this forum:

Tesla Official Statement on Range

As far as "concerned" thats up to you. You can read about plenty of people with your concerns in the following sticked master thread, that is currently 40 pages long: MASTER THREAD: Range Loss Over Time, What Can Be Expected, How to Maintain Battery Health