Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashcam Installation in the Delaware area

viper2ko

Aug 30, 2017
USA
Thinking about buying a blackvue but not sure if I can do the wiring required to make it a clean looking install. Anyone aware of any experienced installers in the Delaware area?

WATTS-UP

Apr 28, 2014
PHILADELPHIA
Try TRI STATE SOUND in Wilmington or Dover.
I have them on our list of installers for the lighted appliques. I'm looking to do a front and rear camera myself. I was planing on doing
the install with a number of guys in Middletown DE early summer. Let us know how you make out.

viper2ko

Aug 30, 2017
USA
Try TRI STATE SOUND in Wilmington or Dover.
I have them on our list of installers for the lighted appliques. I'm looking to do a front and rear camera myself. I was planing on doing
the install with a number of guys in Middletown DE early summer. Let us know how you make out.

Any idea which camera you wanna buy

redy

Jan 12, 2016
Brooklyn
I'm watching this thread. Bought the black vue dash cam before the Tesla and now it's been 6 months, still not installed. Wasn't sure where to go.

viper2ko

Aug 30, 2017
USA
If you have a model S is it pretty straightforward. I did it in a couple of hours and have never taken a panel off / fished a cable before.

What guide for you use? I too have never taken a panel off or fished a cable. Any tips?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC