Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashcam / Sentry - Left & Right Angles Different

bentleybeans

Oct 9, 2019
Vancouver
New M3 owner for the last few weeks - watched my first dashcam and sentry videos yesterday and noticed that the driver side camera angle is tight to the car and I can see part of the body and further behind the car, whereas the passenger side is wider and does not display the side of the car or as far behind.

I couldn't find anything on the forum but I did see others videos had the same angles. Does anyone know why this is the case? This causes a bit off a blind spot on the passenger side.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC