Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Data on Distance Between Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am planning a trip in Canada and want to tow a trailer. Is there any data on the driving distance (not the Direct distance as included in the mobile app) between chargers? Obviously, my towing will likely cut my range in half and I certainly will have to do this trip in the Summer for energy efficiency sake.

I know I could use A Better Route Planner or even the in car app, but it would be nice to have something in a spreadsheet so I can determine how or I would move to destinations (touring parks or other sites) within my vehicles charge radius.

I know I could use A Better Route Planner or even the in car app, but it would be nice to have something in a spreadsheet so I can determine how or I would move to destinations (touring parks or other sites) within my vehicles charge radius.

It is unlikely such a database exists publicly. Just get yourself a ruler and determine the correlation between km and cm for a particular zoom level of the Tesla map. Then you can measure your stops and calculate the distances in a spreadsheet.

Or if you have not so many routes, just put the places into Google Maps to get the distances.

Last edited: