Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Data shenanigans in the UK this morning?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No data connection here either. On a possibly related note the car is refusing to cycle the check for updates as well even when connected to WiFi. Last time was yesterday.
I *think* this is new behaviour with 2022.28.2 (well, that's when I noticed it) - you appear to get one check every 24hrs and that's yer lot...

But on another possibly related note, when I tried to set the climate for the car this morning (from the app), it went straight to LOW and wouldn't let me alter it - had to run out to the car to prevent it getting even colder!

Was definitely a thing going on this morning, I experienced the same outage around 10am. I noticed as Spotify stopped playing after a track ended, then the e-call error and no signal. Not long later I noticed all was back to normal.

I have seen this happen before when there was an outage. Also happened briefly last year when they swapped the car's mobile IP address to be UK based and not Netherlands.

It could even be changes being made behind the scenes.